How to make a referral
It’s easy to refer a patient to our service. But before you do so, please check the following points as we will not be able to treat patients who do not meet these criteria.
The patient must:
- Have an NHS Buckinghamshire GP
- Be 16 years of age or older
- Not present with a red flag
- Not be a medical emergency
- Please do not refer patients needing, neurological physio, respiratory physio or community physio (home visit).
Referring a patient
If a patient meets the above criteria please refer to us via the e-referral service (e-RS). By agreement some referrals may be accepted manually, please email email@example.com if you are unsure. Please ensure you detail the patient’s medical history and any other relevant information that you feel would be beneficial for the consultant at the centre to know.
You can download referral form templates below: